In the following terms please note that Advanced Perimeter Systems Limited or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of this website whose registered business address is 16 Cunningham Road, Springkerse Industrial Estate, Stirling, FK7 7TP, United Kingdom
The term “you” refers to any user or viewer of our website.
The following terms apply to all usage of and interaction with our website:
- All content provided in our website is for your general information and reference only. It is subject to change without notice and we reserve the exclusive right to make any such changes.
- Neither we nor any third parties involved in the provision of this website provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we and all relevant third parties expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- When you use any of the information or materials in this website you do so entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your own, sole responsibility to ensure that any information, services or products offered in this website meet your requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics contained in the website. Reproduction is prohibited without prior written permission. Please respect the copyright notice which forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Please respect the trademarks referred to in this website.
- Any unauthorised use of this website or its content may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Any links quoted to other websites are provided for your convenience to afford further information. We carry no responsibility for the content of such websites and our quoting such links does not constitute as our endorsement of them.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland.