Working With Specifiers & Consultants
We supply many security systems to sites where the type of security we provide was not required at the time of the project’s construction. The Great Pyramids of Giza in Egypt, where our security products protect a perimeter of 13.2 kilometres, is one such example.
Another instance would be that of royal palaces (UK & overseas countries). However, there is a growing need for security to be costed into new project construction at the very beginning before plans are finalised and actual construction begins, particularly with EKPs (Economic Key Points) such as power plants, oil refineries, gas pumping stations, etc.
Specifiers, consultants and project management specialists need to be sure that the security requirements of any new project they are involved with can be provided for properly, on time and on budget.
Working with a company like ours can therefore be a great asset – let us take the hard work out of the project for you and present an appropriate, detailed and costed solution. Our manufacturing expertise and real life experience of supplying high security systems at all levels including for the military enables us to work well with specifiers and consultants – as we did when we collaborated with TPS Consult for EKPs in Britain.
We welcome new dialogue in this growing sector in the UK and worldwide. Contact Us
New Installer Collaboration
Our network of installers for our security products is already sizeable but we are always happy to hear from new installers interested in working with us.
There are a number of countries where we have already undertaken significant security system installations:
- Germany – where our security systems are operating in military bases
- France – security systems supplied to companies as large as Renault
- Egypt – perimeter security provided for the Great Pyramids and military bases
- India – perimeter security installations for many sites including Hyderabad Airport
- Libya – security systems supplied to banks
- Malaysia – prison security systems; Saudi Arabia; Bahrain
- The United States – our electric fence system is operating successfully in salvage yards and US State Department Prisons